How do I submit a 3D print request?
To submit a 3D print request, please fill out the 3-D Print Request Form. We will contact you if we need any additional information. You will receive an email when your 3D print job is completed.
- We can only print .stl files. Limit of one file per request. File size must be less than 30MB.
- We do all of our 3-D printing using Makerbot PLA filament.
- Your print job will be ready within 7 business days from the time of submission.
- The charge for 3-D filament is $0.10 per gram with a $1.00 minimum charge. We round charges up to the nearest gram.
- We will make up to three attempts to print your request. We do not charge for unsuccessful prints.
- We will not modify your file. We print files exactly as they are submitted to us.
- Innovators will follow all applicable intellectual property laws, including all copyright laws. Innovators are responsible for obtaining their own protections for any intellectual property developed in the Innovation Center.
- Innovators may not use equipment for projects that are inappropriate in a public setting or that create a disturbance. CCPL reserves the right to halt, delete, or disallow the creation of items that violate Library policy, including the creation of weapons and illegal items.
Mon-Thu / 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri & Sat / 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sun / 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Curbside service is available at all branches.